Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I really, really want to be a Cat Mom.

I guess I'll be posting about all my wants today. 

I love cats. I am a cat person, without doubt. I have been a cat person since I was little, and I...have always wanted one. Always. For as long as I've been alive. 

My dad is allergic to cats, though. Actually, he's allergic to pretty much all animals with fur, but beyond that I just have never seen him as much of an "animal person."

So now I'm moved out. And, I can have a pet if I want one. But I'm a poor, happily married college student, and as much as I want a cat baby, I just don't know if we can afford the expense at the moment. And our apartment is small and weirdly configured. The bathroom is as small as a closet and I have no idea where else we'd keep our litter box.

And, I'm also sort of baby hungry. Well, it's more...I want to nurture something small and cute. I don't really want a baby, because babies sort of scare me. Especially when they cry at me, or they poop. I don't do well under situations of high pressure, and for an only child, babies crying is high pressure. Seriously. When I babysat an infant who was crying its head off, I did call my mom. I'm not ashamed of it. I had no idea what in the heck to do. 

So, I guess that translates to, I want a cat. A kitten. 

And yesterday, on the neverending book of faces, I found THE KITTY. The kitty I want more than I want those red shoes. I saw her, and it was love at first sight. 

She has the sweetest, most intelligent face. 



If I can't have this kitty, when I CAN have a kitten I want one JUST LIKE IT. I don't care about the extra work it would be. I can handle it. And, it'd be good practice for taking care of things. And, I would love it for ever and ever and ever.

So that's my dream kitty. I hope I can have one sometime soon, because I qualify to be a very loving cat mom. 

& That's elementary.


No comments:

Post a Comment