Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm back. Miss me?

Yep, it's been a while since my last post. Especially in internet time.

It's not that I haven't had things to write about. I have. I've just been super uninspired and not motivated in the slightest.

So instead, here is my amateur photography for your viewing pleasure.

My freshman year of college, fall was really exceptionally pretty on our campus. So I took a bunch of pictures of foliage that ended up being used in my creative writing project. I'm really proud of them, especially because I'm a wannabe with a tourist camera.

Anyway. Fall is my favorite time of year, and I'm posting these now because I'm super sick of summer heat. I want to be able to cuddle under a blanket and drink tea (haha, herb tea. right...?) Of course, I want to do all that without it being time to go back to school. Even thinking about school gives me ulcers. Because that means headaches and finals and BIOLOGY and science has wanted to bite me in the butt since we became acquainted.

Fall 2010 was an interesting season. I was in my first year of college, first relationship...a lot of firsts. Good memories. Also...some bad ones. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

So, here it is. Project Document Autumn, 2010.




























4 comments:

  1. Wait, all of these were on campus? Holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One or two of them were taken at my house, but the majority were taken on campus. :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the one with the garbage bag, which is not something you think you'll ever have reason to express - but I think the colors and contrasting textures are just fascinating. Excellent find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the one you're referring to is the Japanese maple (red and yellow) over a black thing? That's actually not a garbage bag, it's a black rock that was wet from the rain. :) It was a particularly rainy autumn, and my parents have this Japanese maple planted above a black rock.

      Thanks though! I'm glad you like it. It's one of my favorites. And it totally does look like a garbage bag.

      Delete